Visiting a Pumpkin Patch

It's the season of Thanksgiving (Canada) and Halloween. The grandchildren are having a fun time trying to chose the pumpkin to eat at dinner and the one to carve into a jack-o-lantern.

By Wilhelmina from Amherstburg, ON

More Solutions

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

4 Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

We visited a local farm to enjoy this wonderful place that serves up warm pumpkin donuts and fresh apple cider. I just had to snap this pic of the pumpkin field before they all find new homes throughout our community!

Pumpkin Picking Time

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I took my children to the pumpkin patch this weekend so they could hunt for their perfect pumpkin. Snapping pictures, avoiding mud puddles, all while still trying to find my own perfect pumpkin was quite the task. But, it all worked out in the end!

Searching for the Perfect Pumpkin

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6
Travel and Recreation Recreation AdviceOctober 22, 2014
😷
🎃
🎂
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Visiting-a-Pumpkin-Patch.html