Product FinderConsumer Advice

Warning Marker for Hot Burners

Years ago, I had a small metal item that said "HOT" and I could place it on a hot burner of glass stove top. Anyone know where I can find one?

You could improvise and make your own. Get an old pot lid and write HOT in red paint or marker.

I think you are referring to a stove top burner cover. Please check out the different covers here:
https://www.eba … 5/i.html?_fsrp=1

I believe you are referring to an item that was sold (years ago) in one of the household "novelty" magazines (Lillian Vernon, Carol Wright, Harriet Carter) and it was just as you say - HOT - to place on your glass top stove burner. I do not believe you can buy these anymore but you might try ordering one of their magazines to take a look.

Stove top covers may be used (not sure about how hot they would get or if they would "stick" to your stove top) but these are really made for gas and electric burner stoves. They fit over the burners mainly for looks.
I think you could improvise but I would be careful and be sure whatever you use will not cause a problem with your glass/ceramic top.
Why not take a walk around your local Dollar Tree store or a craft store and brain storm with some novelty items? What ever you choose you you can always use red fingernail polish on the top somewhere.
A pot lid may work (check your stove manual for what type of material NOT to use) and paint the knob/handle red.