Washing Machine Leaving Stains on Clothing

I'm hoping someone here can help me with a solution to my washing machine issue! I've had it a few months and ever since day one it's been leaving random marks/stains on my dark colours.

They look like bleach marks to me, but I don't use any in the machine. I've tried to lower the temperature, not use the built in dryer, and now have thrown out my old liquid to try another brand. But still the stains appear and as you can see they ruin my clothes.

I'm out of ideas, can anyone here give me any insight into my problem?

Thanks for any help.

Did you get it new? Is it under warranty? What is the maker?

I wonder if you can't contact the maker and ask if they've ever heard of this and what to do.

It's an Indesit machine I purchased new from AO so it should be under warranty. I've sent Indesit an email and am waiting a reply.

Okay. I just never heard of that, if you've never used bleach in it. Because that does look like bleach. Maybe somebody else here has had this problem.

I've been using the Eco mode on the machine and I've been told this may not been rinsing the clothes enough, so will try using the full wash to see.

Thanks for the replies.