Washing Sweaters?

I got 2 pretty sweaters (cardigans) for Christmas and would like to know how to properly wash them. The last time I owned a sweater I washed it and it came out looking dull with lots of tiny balls and lint on it. Any advice?

By Onesummer

Look along the seams of the sweaters to find the care guidance label. Laundering information may be printed or in symbols so I'm posting a link to the international laundry symbols charts:

laundry.about.com/.../International-Laundry-Care-Symbols...

After you've found and deciphered your label, browse the laundry pages for more information on laundering sweaters-the guide has posted a lot of excellent information on all kinds of laundering situations.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJanuary 22, 2013
🌻
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Washing-Sweaters.html