August 2, 2007
Here is an easy decoration for your front door.
- grapevine wreath
- baby's breath
- welcome sign
- hot glue gun and hot glue
- metal hanger
- First hot glue the leaves, baby's breath, and flowers on the wreath. It's helpful to place them where you want them before you start gluing.
- Paint the welcome sign front and back. Let it dry then hot glue it onto the wreath.
- Wrap the ribbon around the whole wreath then glue. I just used scrap ribbon.
- On the back hot glue the hanger on. I used a small piece of a wire coat hanger.
It only cost me a few cents to make this decoration because I already had everything to make it. The only thing I bought was the paint for the welcome sign which was on clearance @ Wal-Mart for $1.00. Only used a little paint so this was only pennies to make.
My sister said she paid $12.00 for a grapevine wreath some ladies were selling. I was shocked at how much homemade crafts sell for when you can have little money in them.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.