What Is This Houseplant?

I recently planted a cutting as a houseplant in my room. It's growing rapidly and looks really good. The only thing is, I do not know what it's called and hence, how to actually take care of it. Take a look at the photo and if you recognise it, please let me know.

It kind of looks like a ZZ plant. They do best in bright to moderate, indirect light but will do fine in extremely low levels of light. Water the plant only when the soil has dried out.

It looks like a "Wandering Jew" keep pinching it back to get a fuller plant.

I believe your plant is in the Wandering Jew family and is commonly called an Inch Plant.

• The Inch Plant has several varieties but I believe this one is called Inch Plant - tradescantia cerinthoides - Tradescantia blossfeldiana
  • This family of plants is very easy to care for and likes sunlight (not hot/hot) and slight moisture.
  • Advertisement

• Can be grown as ground cover outside in some zones and makes a nice hanging basket plant.
  • Will have small flowers and some have purple under the leaves (but not all). You may be able to correctly identify it when flowers appear.

Here are a couple of links with photos so you can check this out for yourself.

garden.org/.../

here is a link on how to care for this plant.

houseplantcentral.com/.../

Looks like a philodrendon.
They will tolerate low light,keep soil evenly watered but allow to dry in between waterings.Fertilize in spring and the summer.

With high probability, we can say that this Tradescantia theplantsgarden.com/.../tradescantia-home-care-transplantation...

Home and Garden Gardening Plant Info What Is This PlantSeptember 24, 2017
📓
🐛
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Is-This-Houseplant-211.html