What Type of Husky is My Girl?

She came to me at 1 1/2 years old, now 2. Very active, spunky, affectionate, has an amazing nose and hunts like no other. What is type of Husky is she?

It is difficult to identify a type of Husky as there are so many types but most are mixed with another breed. Often a mixed breed will take on charismatics of the more dominate breed which could be Husky and that would mean the dog would look more like a Husky than whatever the other breed (s).
Your dog appear to have a lot of Husky but true bred Huskies are usually expensive dogs so usually Huskies are sold through legal dog breeders and the buyer is given papers concerning the blood line.
I think she has looks of different Husky breeds and with only one picture it is really difficult to go further.
have you talked with her vet about what breeds they see as they usually have a 'hands on' relationship and know a lot about breeds.

Here is some information on Huskies in general:
foreverhusky.org/husky-101.html

You can purchase a DNA test kit online, pet stores or your vet and these tests will tell you about the breeding and also a lot of information about health problems she may have in the future.

ThriftyFun has a link with more answers:
www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-of-Husky-is-My-Dog-2.html

She doesnt look purebred. You can have a DNA test to see the bloodline.

I am going to go with Gerberian Shepsky- This is a Siberian Husky and German Shepherd mix - Here's why - animalso.com/.../

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsApril 16, 2021
👒
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Type-of-Husky-is-My-Girl.html