WildlifeGreen Living

What to Do About an Abandoned Fawn?

We have a fenced in yard and noticed a fawn inside about 2 weeks ago. We haven't seen the mother. I am not sure what to do about the fawn.

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

July 10, 20190 found this helpful

I would call the wildlife control in your area.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
July 10, 20191 found this helpful

Wildlife rehabber is what you need. You should be able to find info on them from your state department of environmental conservation website. Do not call the DEC to report the deer. I spoke to my local rehabber about this and she told me that they would put it down and so would the troopers. They have no way to cart the animals around but a rehabber does. Then when the deer gets older it can be released into the wild.

Reply Was this helpful? 1

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Better Living Green Living WildlifeJuly 10, 2019
Pest Control
Summer Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2019 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2019/07/12 11:07:30 in 759 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!