Whipping Cream Biscuits
These easy to make biscuits melt in your mouth and will make a grown man cry. You really need White Lily self-rising flour. It's the key to the recipe. It's a soft southern winter wheat, distinguishable from hard northern wheat because of it's low protein content, which translates into lower gluten content.
- 3 cups White Lily self-rising flour
- 1 pt heavy whipping cream
- Add ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well blended.
- Make drop biscuits by first lightly flouring your hands.
- Take a large spoonful of dough and toss it delicately from hand to hand until smooth. This is just a quick motion to remove the points and make a prettier biscuit.
- Bake in a 500 degree F oven (yes, 500!) for 8 - 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.