White Cat Photos

Category Cat Breeds
This page contains white cat photos. Cats come in many different colors and sizes. White cats can have blue, gold, green, copper or even odd colored eyes.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
We got our 'Moon' almost 3 years ago when he jumped into my son's van and sat in the seat, escaping abuse by older kids. After falling in love with this sweet and lovable guy, my husband and I adopted him.

Now Moon, being a rather large boy, isn't able to jump up onto counters, tables, etc. but when my husband got our small ladder out, he went up the ladder onto our kitchen counter. He explored that counter as if thinking "this is where my food comes from", not too excited. He found the ladder again to come down. Obviously he was tired or bored after his adventure!

Photo Location
At home in Belvidere, IL

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Your Pet's Age
2 years old

Your Pet's Breed
Domestic Cat

How and when did you get your pet?
My aunt found her in the street when she was around 1 month old. Then my aunt gave her to my mom, and we tried to give her out in adoption, but after some months we decided to adopt her ourselves.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She is pretty much like a dog, so she likes to play with almost anything

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She is pretty unique. Most cats are quiet and lazy, but she loves to play all day long.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Josie is a 6 year old cat. I got Josie from a litter of kittens born to my Aunt's cat.

He likes to sleep, eat, and be brushed.

Josie is a he and when he was given to me, I was told that she was a she. That is why he is named Josie, after Josie and the Pussycats.

By Lisa from S.C.

Laid out white cat

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes