White Chocolate Cake Ball Recipes
These are easy to make and so delicious. Would be great for Valentine's day or any special occasion.
- Pillsbury supreme strawberry cake mix
- 3/4 cup creamy cream cheese frosting
- 2 cups white chocolate baking chips
- Make cake mix according to directions and bake in a 350 degree F oven in a 9x13 pan.
- When completely cooled, crumble cake in a large bowl, beat until fine crumbs.
- Beat in 3/4 cup of the cream cheese frosting.
- Chill in freezer about 15 min and then roll into 1 1/2 balls.
- Melt the white chocolate chips.
- Dip the strawberry balls into the melted white chocolate, and then place on waxed paper and chill in the refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve at room temp.
ENJOY, they are really good.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.