White Clothes Are Now Pink

I accidentally turned everything in the wash pink. Is there anyway that I can get everything back to it's normal color? The wash was mostly whites, T-shirts, etc.

By Donna7666 from TX

Answers:

White Clothes Are Now Pink

If everything that got a color change is cotton you could very carefully bleach them back to white, as for the colors, you might want to go ahead and make them a "color" and say you wanted them that way. That way you can get the rest of the use for most of the items. Of course if they are pink, and you live near Phoenix (Joe the warden), Arizona, you might want to rethink that. Of course I am trying to be funny in an un-funny situation, but I have done that before, just to save on my kids clothing expenses. If you do bleach anything, do not over do the amount. You can always do a second wash and rinse. (06/27/2009)

By LJF

White Clothes Are Now Pink

A few years ago my ex husband had told me a shirt of his that I had bought was pink. I paid quite a bit for it and wasn't too happy. He brought it over and I used Carbona color remover. This shirt had decals or silkscreen too, but I thought well it is already ruined what the heck. It was beautiful and he wore it to the father daughter dance. (06/27/2009)

By moonlady