Wildlife: Toad

While working under the deck. My husband came running for me to get the camera. There in the rocks was the biggest toad just trying to blend in.

By cindy

Answers:

Wildlife: Toad

I love those Bufos, especially because they eat centipedes! (08/12/2010)

By Kerry Browning

Wildlife: Toad

When I was a kid we had an old toad that would hang around the foundation of our house in the summer (must've been cool there). He was about as big as a softball and he was solid black, my mom called him "Mr. Toad". I don't know just how old he was but he was cool to have around. He'd eat mosquitoes and other pesky bugs! Cool pic, by the way! It just reminded me of my toad from childhood. Thanks! (08/12/2010)

By eva

Wildlife: Toad

He blends in really well, we used to have these toads that would hang out under the streetlight and eat junebugs. There were two and Mom called them Pete and Repeat!
(08/13/2010)

By Robyn Fed

🌻
🐛
📓