DecorationsHome Decor

Wire Spiral Picture Holder

This is a very easy wire spiral picture holder and also serves as a paperweight. I like this as decor on our mantel where I am featuring a Thank You card and post card. You can put pictures in it as well. It can also be used as a great holder/paper weight for your desk.

Total Time: 10 minutes

Yield: As many as you want!

1. I used about 25 inches of copper wire. Scissors did not cut the wire, I had to use a wire cutter instead. I wrapped the copper wire around a rock a couple of times so it could be secure. Then bent the copper wire straight to start on the spiral part.
  2. To get the spiral effect to hold the cards/pictures, I wrapped the end of the wire around the pen. The more spirals you make around the pen, the more secure your cards/pictures will be.
  3. Ad

4. For my next spiral picture holder, I played around and came up with an abstract spiral and this was more secure for larger cards or photos. The possibilites are endless since the wire can be bent.
  5. Now you are ready to use your creation! You have the option to decorate the rock or apply glitter too if you like! But I like the plain rock look.
  6. Ad