Wonton Appetizer Recipes
October 11, 2012
Easy appetizers for holiday get togethers or for family game/movie night.
Read More Comments
- ground beef
- onion soup mix-or whatever flavor you like
- wonton wrappers
- oil for frying
- dipping sauces
- I brown ground beef and mix it with onion soup mix and pepper.
- Then spoon the mixture into wonton wrappers.
- Deep fry; I use canola oil. Take out when golden brown.
- I put out different condiment dishes for us to dip them in, such as soy sauce, honey mustard, and ketchup since that is all my son will have them with lol.
- Instead of beef you could also use shrimp, chicken, or whatever else you like.
By Debbie G. from Tacoma, WA
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Yummo and so easy! In a large skillet or pot, heat about two inches of oil to 350 degrees F. Place one slice of mozzarella on a wonton wrapper, top with 1 tomato slice and basil leaf.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.