Wrapped Chocolate Party Favor
Turn an ordinary pack of Ferrero Raffaello chocolates into a delicate little party favor. This party favor will be great for a ladies' tea party, and can also be used as a small gift for a kitchen tea or baby shower. Here is how to make this party favor.
- Ferrero Raffaello pack of three chocolates
- 6.4" x 4" piece of ordinary white printer paper
- 2.6" x 6.4" piece of light green marbled cardstock
- flower cut from leftover white embroidered net lace fabric
- baby pink satin ribbon that is 0.2" wide
- one 10mm multifaceted clear round rhinestone
- neon pink Giotto décor textile pen
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- standard scissors
- Wrap the piece of printer paper around the pack of chocolates and use a small piece of sellotape to secure.
- Do the same with the light green cardstock.
- Use the textile pen to highlight certain areas of the flower, and then cut the flower out.
- Glue the flower on to the green cardstock wrap.
- Tie the ribbon around the chocolates and make a bow.
- Glue the rhinestone on the bow's knot.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!