Yarn Embellished Wooden Maple Leaf

I love wooden shapes. They are so lifelike and cheap. I found this one for .25. I love string art, so I did this one night when I needed a simple craft to do. I hope you like it.

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 1

1. Your wooden leaf should be smooth. If it isn't I just use an emery board. Paint it on the edges first, so you can then lay the leaf down and paint it.
  2. Now paint the top. It will take two coats.
  3. Once dry, I started by making the hanger be part of the yarn wrapping.
  4. Then, I just hot glued the end on the back, and began wrapping around the edges. I tried to make it the same pattern, but got lost along the way. I kind of like that I did.
  5. When you get the desired effect, just wrap the end into the back and hot glue it. Voila!!
  6. Advertisement

Crafts AutumnOctober 30, 2019
🎄
🍂