Yummiest Microwave Omelet

I have been seeing the "Plastic Bag Omelet" on many websites lately. That may be a great idea when you need to make an omelet whilst camping. You only have a pot of boiling water and 20 minutes, but it's my personal choice not to boil my foods in plastics. If you are looking to make an omelet without oil or butter and only have a few minutes, this microwave omelet is your answer!

Total Time: 4 minutes

Yield: 1 large omelet

1. Crack eggs into a medium/large microwaveable bowl and whisk. Grate in a clove of garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
  2. Drop in remaining ingredients. Mix well.
  3. Ad

4. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. The edges will have begun to solidify. The middle will be slightly runny. Give the middle a gentle stir with a fork. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
  5. Run a knife or small spatula along the sides of omelet to lift off bowl until you get under it. It will slide right off into your serving plate. Garnish if desired. Enjoy!
  6. Ad

Seems so easy and looks very yummy indeed. Thumbs up!

I've been doing the same thing for 2-3 years, but I spray my microwave-safe bowl with cooking spray, and my omelet just slides right out on the plate! Easy as can be!