Not-So Spanish Omelet Recipe
This omelet is a simple and delicious breakfast or brunch meal that everyone will enjoy. This page contains a recipe for not-so Spanish omelet
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is an adjusted version of the Spanish omelet. It makes for a hearty meal, so it works well for a brunch when served with toast.
Total Time: 45 minutes in total
Yield: 2 servings
- 3 eggs, beaten
- cheese flavored smoked frankfurter
- medium sized potato
- ½ teaspoon dried sweet basil
- ¼ teaspoon grinded black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Knorr Aromat Seasoning or ordinary salt
- grated cheddar cheese to taste
- cooking spray
- Boil the potato until tender. Drain the potato and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Peel and cut into thin slices.
- Boil the frankfurter for 5-6 minutes and drain. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and cut into thin slices.
- Mix the beaten eggs, basil, pepper and salt. Add the sliced potato and sliced frankfurter to the egg mixture.
- Spray a 6" frying pan with cooking spray. Add the mixture to the pan and over a medium heat, cook until golden brown on the one side.
- Use a spatula to flip it over. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the omelet. Cook until the cheese has melted and the other side is golden brown, too.
- Slide onto a plate. Cut into slices and serve warm with toast.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.