Microwave Omelette Recipes

For a quick and easy omelet, use a microwave safe coffee mug. Simply crack one or two eggs into the cup and stir. Add cooked bacon, ham, tomato, onion, etc. and stir again. Cover with plastic wrap and nuke it for 1-2 minutes. Stir and nuke for another minute or two. Voila! Instant omelet. You can eat it out of the cup or turn onto plate. Easy cleanup and fun to eat! Enjoy.

By Ivy from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

2 More Solutions

I have been seeing the "Plastic Bag Omelet" on many websites lately. That may be a great idea when you need to make an omelet whilst camping. You only have a pot of boiling water and 20 minutes, but it's my personal choice not to boil my foods in plastics. If you are looking to make an omelet without oil or butter and only have a few minutes, this microwave omelet is your answer!

finished omelet

Being by myself, I hate to cook large meals then have all the leftovers. This is just perfect for me!

Food and Recipes Recipes BreakfastOctober 2, 2015
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Microwave-Omelette-Recipes.html