Peeling Bell Peppers
Many tasty recipes require you to peel your bell peppers before you use them. There are several techniques that make peeling bell peppers easier. This is a page about peeling bell peppers
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
It is easy to peel bell peppers if you use this simple method:
- Set the broiler in your oven to its highest temperature, or preheat your barbecue to high.
- Place the whole bell pepper directly on the barbecue grates, or on a baking sheet under your broiler.
- Allow the skin of the bell pepper to blister and blacken, and then turn it over so all sides become black.
- Remove the blackened pepper from the heat and place it in a paper bag for roughly 10 minutes. The steam in the bag loosens the skin.
- Remove the pepper from the bag and rub the skin off while holding it under cool, running water.
By Steve from Durban, South Africa
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.