Peeling Bell Peppers
It is easy to peel bell peppers if you use this simple method:
- Set the broiler in your oven to its highest temperature, or preheat your barbecue to high.
- Place the whole bell pepper directly on the barbecue grates, or on a baking sheet under your broiler.
- Allow the skin of the bell pepper to blister and blacken, and then turn it over so all sides become black.
- Remove the blackened pepper from the heat and place it in a paper bag for roughly 10 minutes. The steam in the bag loosens the skin.
- Remove the pepper from the bag and rub the skin off while holding it under cool, running water.
By Steve from Durban, South Africa
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.