Dried lemons are typically used in Middle Eastern and Persian dishes. They are easy to dry at home. This is a page about drying lemons.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Dried lemon slices make great a great garnish. They are also a flavorful ingredient in many recipes. It is easy to dry lemons at home.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Wash and dry the lemons.
- Cut, unpeeled, into thick slices.
- Discard the ends.
- Place the slices on a wire rack and place it on a cookie sheet.
- Dry the lemon slices in the oven for 4 hours.
- Remove them and continue to air dry.
- Store them in an air tight container.