Vegetarian Taco Recipes
For a healthy variation on the typical beef or chicken taco, try making vegetarian tacos. This page contains vegetarian taco recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- red kidney beans, drained
- garbanzo beans, drained
- bean sprouts, fresh or canned, drained
- shredded lettuce
- tomatoes, peeled, seeded, chopped, drained
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- sunflower seeds
- warmed, 6 inch flour tortillas or warmed pita bread
- ranch dressing or your favorite dressing
Lightly mix everything but the dressing in quantities according to your taste. Fill warmed tortillas or warmed pita bread. Drizzle on dressing. Fold tortillas taco style. Serve with additional dressing.
By Robin from Washington, IA
September 4, 20130 found this helpful
I cook quinoa or bulgar and then add the taco seasoning to it. We use it in place of meat and all these additions in the recipe would be great.