Hepa Filter Smells Fishy?

I'm not sure if I'm going crazy, or my olfactory system is out of whack, or what? I've bought and been using a Honey 50250 hepa filter since early this week. I haven't had any odors, nothing, but clean, pure air. I bought some potpourri (scented wax) to burn in an electric burner just last night (3 days after starting to use the hepa). The house smells scenty good; until 12 hours later.

Now for some strange reason, my air purifier smells "fishy" this morning. I'm not sure if the burner and oils have anything to do with it. I've put a baking soda "potpourri" packet (coffee filters folded and stapled shut) in the bottom of the purifier, but there is still that fishy odor. I've closed the door to the room that the purifier is in and when you open the door, you smell it. I turned off the electric burner until I figure this out. Has anyone else ever heard of this? I can't find a thing about it on the internet.

By Ickyflea from Piedmont, NC

Try calling the 800# for the manufacturer. That number might even be listed on a label on the purifier somewhere.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsSeptember 17, 2011
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf10070854.tip.html

OdorsCleaning