Homemade Watercolor Paints
These watercolor paints are easy to make.
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon glycerine
- 2 drops food coloring
- 1 teaspoon water
- In a small bowl, mix the white vinegar and baking powder until it stops fizzing.
- Then add the corn flour and glycerine until it is mixed.
- Lastly, add water and food coloring. If the paint is too thick, you can add extra water to thin it out.
- Store in a closed container in the refrigerator in between uses. Baby food jars work well.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!