Frozen Water Bottles for Knees

I keep small recycled bottles like the ones Sunny D comes in and freeze water in them for when my neck or knees act up. Yesterday, I ran out of ice and couldn't get my fresh brewed tea cold. It occurred to me to put the small bottle of ice right in the tea pitcher. Worked like a charm, cooled my tea down without watering it down. Once the water in the bottle melted, I fished it out and put it back in the freezer.

By Peggy from Cortland, OH

Thanks for the very helpful idea. I have arthritic knees and the heat and humidity has been killing me. I'll give this a shot today. :-)

Hmm. I think this was a "twofer," lol! I just hope you rinsed off your Sunny D bottle before you put it in the tea jug... just in case it accidentally picked up something you'd rather not have in your tea.