Bandit (Boston Bull Terrier)

Bandit is a 25 day old Boston Bull Terrier. I got him on March 1, 2010. He still eats and sleeps and doesn't like to be alone. We have a every 2 hour feeding schedule still. His mama died when he was 2 days old and I decided I might be able to keep him alive. He has gone from about 4 inches long to about 8 inches and goes everywhere my husband and I go, even to our doctors appointments. Eats on demand and doesn't know he is a dog.

By gbk from Folkston, GA

What a beautiful story! I love this!
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story!

Blessings,

Robyn

Bandit is so cute, and very lucky that you have him. You said his mama died when he was 2 days old, he never will really know so much about being a dog, because he is focused and trained on you being his mama and papa.

This is a gorgeous little pup! Best of luck raising the little guy. I'm sure he'll grow up healthy and strong. c:

Thanks for sharing your story. I raised 1 on a bottle, and 4 others did not make it.

He is 2 yrs. old now and thinks he is a person. Good luck. You will enjoy your Bandit for sure. Bull Terriers are great dogs.

To all who read my story about Bandit I thought I would update about my baby and thank you everyone who replied.

Bandit had a respiratory problem because he thew up his milk and breathed it back into his lungs even though he slept with me and was with me 24 hrs a day I couldn't afford the vet bill and I gave him to the secretary at my vets office when he was 6 weeks old to save his life. He still has a wheezing but he goes to work with her every day and when I go I get to see him and he still remembers me. It still hurts but I know I did what was best for him.

Photos Pets DogsApril 8, 2010
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
Generated 2020-07-23 22:35:01 in 964 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf10747000.tip.html

DogsPets