Wearing a Skirtini Swimsuit?

0
Share
3
Save
Follow
Print

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 364 Posts

If I wear a 2 piece swimsuit composed of a top and a separate bottom (a skirtini), will the top balloon up in the water and rise?

By Holly from Richardson, TX

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 846 Posts

If it's a suit where the skirt covers below your bottom and the skirt fabric flares out a bit then the answer is a definite yes ;-) I have one and I love it because I don't have to worry about having to bikini wax/shave but the skirt does balloon up when in moving water and especially in a hot tub where the water jets are flowing so just make sure to tuck the excess fabric under your behind if it's daylight or hot tub lights are on if you want to wear one for the same reason ;-) LOL!

Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 791 Feedbacks

No, the top does not balloon up. I wear skirtinis exclusively because of my big stomach and legs and love them. I don't think the skirt part of the bottom balloons up as badly as a one-piece skirted suit does, either.

Have a nice day and God bless you.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 188 Feedbacks

My top doesn't balloon up, but my skirt does, when I'm swimming I just tuck a little of the skirt into the under part of the suit, anything is better than showing my legs!

Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 8, 2009
🌻
🎆
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf11021262.tip.html