Mascara Remover and Face Wash

Don't spend a lot of money on fancy named eye creams and mascara remover. Johnson's Baby Shampoo (No Tears) is great. A bottle will last for ever. Just put a nickel size in your hand put on lashes and rinse it off. The best thing is No Tears and it's cheap!

By Doreen from Rochester Hills, MI

By Grandma Buttercup (Guest Post)

That is a good suggestion. I've been using baby shampoo to remove mascara for 30 years. My daughter, when she was a child use to get eye lid infections with crusty build up. I took her to the doctor and guess what he told me to use? Baby shampoo, It worked great and after a couple of weeks it was gone and never came back.

By Angelica (Guest Post)

Johnson Baby Shampoo is really soft & mild. Helps in controlling Blepharitis as well. Came across something similar on Johnson baby shampoo at

Baby oil works very well too. I wear contacts, and as long as I take them out first, have no problem.

Seems to help with the little lines around my eyes too.