CatsPets

Keeping Cats Out of the Motor of Your Car

Category Cats

I need some help on how to keep a cat from getting up in the motor of our car. If anyone can give me some advice quick I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Teresa

By Brenda (Guest Post)

My uncle had the same problem as you did. One day he had enough, so he caught the cat, took it down to be fixed. No problems with the cat ever since.

By sandy (Guest Post)

first you and the person with the mice in her car need to meet up.
i have heard that if you hit on the hood of your car before you start it that starles the cat and he leaves. try finding the owner and let them know the danger the car is in maybe they will be sensible and keep the cat inside.

By cowboy (Guest Post)

hit the bonet before you start the cars is the best or blast the horn that gets them every timebst if you have kick ass air horns.. Mi cat ended up mangeled in the fan before i knew he was going in there so that fix mi problem

""

Go to any discount store & purchase the clear plastic runner (sold in rug section) with the sharp points for securing a rug. Cut it to fit between tires in the front & wider on back until midway the car). I bought the $11 size (12 foot) & it worked really well. Have not had a problem since.