Preserving Seeds From Buttercup Squash

Instead of buying butternut squash seeds one year, I bought a butternut squash plant. I peeled it for cooking, opened it and saved the seeds. After 3 days of drying the seeds, I stuck them in a pot of damp soil in my kitchen window, and they sprouted quickly. Within 3 days they were 2 - 3 inches tall. I cooked the butternut squash and then planted the butternut seedlings outdoors. They send out large runners and a lot of big leaves, and at least in NY, we got quite a few butternuts at the end of August!

By Ema from Brooklyn, NY

I would like to use the seeds from a buttercup squash I grew this year for next years garden. How do I preserve these seeds?

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsApril 28, 2013
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf11878683.tip.html