Grape-Blueberry Jello Salad
- 2 small packages grape Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 large can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 carton sour cream (8 oz.)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip (or 1 whole small container)
Dissolve Jello in water, then add other ingredients. Put in a 9x13 inch dish and refrigerate until firm. Combine topping ingredients, then add Cool Whip to mixture and spread on top; refrigerate.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide