General AdviceConsumer Advice

Starting a Safe House

I would like to start a safe house. Can anyone tell me how to go about it, or whom to contact.

By diane dyer from Fontana, CA


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

April 10, 20090 found this helpful

Hi you would need to contact you local abused women's shelter. Let them know what you want to do and ask them to send you to the people in government you need to go to for help. You will need a 501c3 and there is a lot of red tape unless you are so situated that you don't need any funding,otherwise just let them know your available.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
April 13, 20090 found this helpful

Check with your local county human services. Lots of laws to follow. Your law enforcment, county, public safety and public health will be part of licenses and decisions.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 7, 2009
Birthday Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by ThriftyFun.

Generated 2018/09/17 10:14:34 in 977 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!