Removing Dye Transfer on Colored Clothing

I have a black and white sweater that I washed with a red tank top and now the white on my sweater is pink. Please help! How do I get it out?

By lisagculp from Lubbock, TX

Best Answer

Try washing it by itself with a Shout Color Catcher sheet, which I think is what Beesugarpie is referring to. This is one product that really works. At least it has for me.

There is a product called color out or something to that effect. I can't remember the exact name but it is usually located by the bleaches or color dyes in stores. I know Jo-ann fabrics has it and i have also see it at Walmart and Hyvee grocery. It is supposed to fix the problems you have all described, hope it works, good luck to all!