How to Remove Dye Transfer on Colored Clothing

21 Questions

I have a peach color 100% cotton t-shirt. The cloth is stretchable and it's tag asks not to bleach. It had gotten several blue stains over it and I came to know about them after it was dried after the wash. How do I remove these stains?

By Deshna from India

Answers

Best Answer

Saturate the stains with straight rubbing alcohol - then wash as usual. I've used this method several times. It works most of the time, but not always. But it's cheap and won't do any harm. Worth a try...

Answer this Question

I have a black and white sweater that I washed with a red tank top and now the white on my sweater is pink. Please help! How do I get it out?

By lisagculp from Lubbock, TX

Answers

Best Answer

Try washing it by itself with a Shout Color Catcher sheet, which I think is what Beesugarpie is referring to. This is one product that really works. At least it has for me.

Answer this Question

I have a black and white cow print jacket made out of cotton. I washed it with sweatshirts that I've washed a lot. One was light pink. It faded on the jacket. How do I get the pink out?

My light blue cotton shirt has got red colored stains while washing. How can I remove the stains?

I need to find out how to get color stains out of other colored clothes.

Load More
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsSeptember 14, 2017
🐛
👒
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf224646.tip.html