Cleaning a Bratz Doll

Category Toys

I bought a bratz doll that has dye marks on the forehead and one that has ink marks on the body. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
DD

By madeline (Guest Post)

Try a little wd40 , spray a rag with the wd 40 then rub on the marker spot . might take several times but should come off . I took perment marker off a wood dresser . good luck

By Rene (Guest Post)

Try disinfectant spray. That's what we use at school to get ink off of most everything.

I don't know if the doll is made of fabric or like the rubbery plastic, but you could try a little rubbing alcohol, on a soft cloth.I know it can remove ink from surfaces.What kind of material is it made of?This may sound like a weird idea, but I would take a small piece of those sponges made by Mr.Clean and there is another brand I have removed more spots from so many places.The ones that are Mr.Clean brand are made stronger now.They are called magic erasers,you could just dampen it slightly..It should not leave any spotting of it's own since you are going to just use a small amount of water.Let us know how you do.Kersti from Bellevue

By (Guest Post)

Try aerosol hairspray and a cloth.

By Sharon (Guest Post)

If it is a rubbery plastic, try acne cream with the B peroxide rub on then set in the sun. my mom had a doll that granddaughter had used magic marker and colors. It was like that for 15 years and i got it off using acne cream, good luck

Home and Garden Cleaning ToysApril 12, 2006
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-10 18:38:06 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

ToysCleaning