AdviceBaby Shower

How To Throw A Shower EBook

I have very recently completed an EBook on "How To Throw a Shower." It covers baby, bridal and couples showers. I have placed it on my website. You may read it at How To Throw A Shower. Please keep in mind that since we are such an infant site, it will continue to improve and grow significantly. I look forward to your feedback.

By Jane Stefanowicz

By libby (Guest Post)

Wow. You really thought of everything. I mean, it's easy to find stuff written about favors & games & the easy stuff, but you brought up things I never would've thought of. I'll make sure I print out a copy of the "Little Extras" section & check it all off the day of the shower. Thanks!