AdviceHealth & Beauty

Treating Hyperhidrosis

Can I get treatment in Nepal for hyperhidrosis? Please inform me as to how I would treat this condition.

By Yamlal from Nepal

Anonymous

The sweating is most often caused by anxiety/stress and for some people it's the foods they eat. Here is a good beginning link to read:
drbenkim.com/articles-sweat.html

Some people will tell you to have surgery or botox injections but if you can remedy your problem naturally that would be the best way to go. Why put your body through the trauma and expense if you don't have to, right? You can read up on stress management and/or try excluding certain items (usually spicy spices and assorted oils are the main dietary culprit) from your diet one at a time. Eliminate each for a week or two and see which might be the cause.

I have a site I go to and look at a lot for remedies for things. It looks as if they most popular remedies for this on here are apple cider vinegar, and honey in water. Read more at this site:

www.earthclinic.com/.../sweat.html

Anonymous

Yes