Carpets and RugsDecorating

Carpet Color For a Beige Room

I just finished painting my living room a medium beige color and the existing blinds are a few shades lighter of the same color. Now I need to pick out carpeting. I will eventually be buying new furniture, so that isn't limiting my choices to match. My kitchen is teal/beige with accents of rust and deep red. What color of carpeting would look best and what kinds of color accents could I use in my livingroom?

Janice from Iowa

By Michele (Guest Post)

Janice, I would pick a multi colored carpet with the different tans in them. It is what I have in my living room and I love it. I would use teals and rust colors in there also. Especially if your kitchen and living room open into each other.

Hope this helps.