LaundryCleaning

Pin Dryer Sheet to Piece of Laundry to Make It Easy to Find

Category Laundry

I always hate it when I can't find the dryer sheet in my load of dried laundry. It is embarrassing to go out and find a sheet hanging out the bottom of your pants, or shirt sleeve. I resorted to turning every piece inside out before folding until I found the used sheet. One day I found a large safety pin in a pocket. I decided to try pinning a sheet to one article I was going to dry. Worked great, and no more "lost" sheets!

By Roxanne from Fargo, ND

What a great idea! I do so hate going to the restroom away from home and having a dryer sheet fall out of my drawers! Good thinking.

This is a great idea. I have a suggestion for you. Buy the baby diaper pins at the dollar store. You know, the ones with the ends that don't accidentally come open! I had a pin come open in my dryer and it ripped holes in all my clothes!