White Footed Ants

Does anyone know how to get rid of white footed ants? Sarasota is covered with them. I have read everything there is to know about them, but as far as getting rid of them it seems to be impossible because the workers do not feed the queen ants. Any help would be appreciated. I know they are sweet eating ants and the little cans of tetro does not seem to work, I even sprayed them with diazanon, but the rain washes it away. Any suggestions?

Helene from Florida

By Dave (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I have been doing Pest control in Naples for 2 years and have found that the best thing for white footed ants is Termidor.

Dave -- Just wondering what company you are with in Naples. I am having a problem with white-footed ants and a friend who is in the business advised me to find someone who would treat them with Temidor. I am in Bonita. Please let me know how to get in touch with you.

Home and Garden Pest Control AntsJune 18, 2005
📓
🌻
🐛