Small Black Bugs Found in Lint and Pet Hair

Does anyone have small black bugs hiding in fuzz or cat hair? I have long hair and they find it on the floor. Twice I have found one in my hair. They have 2 or 3 hairs on them that comes out if you put water on them. They also stand on 2 long legs. I have lived here many years and have never seen them until lately. I hope someone answers before they drive me nuts. Thanks.

By gettz from northwest MT

Anonymous

Since you mention they are on/in hair, fuzz or cat fur and you can see the details about this mysterious bug perhaps you could place one or more of them in a jar and take them to your local health department for identification for serious evaluation of a problem I doubt any of us here have dealt with. My guess is that they are miniature dust bunnies. Good Luck!

Deeli is right, but you might not know that dust is more dust mites and pet/human dander. Look up mites on google, and see if the photo is close. If not, you might have bed bugs or fleas, or perhaps even lice. Hard to hear but easy to be rid of.

When they come out to be whatever they are, just google their control and you will have no trouble getting it under your control again.

Remember, they are a pain, gross, but they are not lethal.

Good luck!

It may be a bed bug. They are everywhere. Good luck.

Springtails!

There are these black bugs that. I see on my skin . When i pull them off they fight and go deeper in my skin strait to my blood veins then i start bleeding like crazy. I captured one but it was no longer a lil black bug. It now is a stingray fish shaped black bug. They are everywhere on my skin .