LaundryCleaning

Steaming Outfits in the Shower

Here's a tip that I do on a daily basis. I hang my outfit in the shower and the steam from it takes all of the wrinkles out of them (even hanger lines).

I put up an extra shower bar (spring type that you have to twist to fit your shower stall) right above my head... of course, I'm short and maybe this is why it works for me. LOL

To hang pants, use a hanger and two clothes line clips. Put the hips on the hanger and clip them there so it doesn't fall off.

I haven't had to iron a thing since I've started doing this. Of course, as soon as I take clothes out of the dryer or off of the clothes line, I hang them on hangers. Preventing extra wrinkles ahead of time saves you time and energy as well.

I hope this helps someone out!

Misty from Wooster, Ohio

Editor's Note: Don't let the water hit the clothing while you are showering, just the steam.