General AdviceLegal

Free Legal Help in Riverside County, CA

Is there free help in Riverside County for preparing appeal briefs? I need help with my brief for the court of appeal.

By Charlotte Kent from Murrieta, CA


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

January 13, 20110 found this helpful

Most states have a section called legal services. Here in South Dakota there is one branch west of the Missouri and one East of the Missouri. They only help with certain things, and of course their funds are limited. Look in your phone book for something called legal services or even check with some law schools.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
January 15, 20110 found this helpful

I also live in Southern California and have used Legal Aide. The one in town here is at the YMCA. I think you can find them in the phone book.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Business and Legal Legal General AdviceJanuary 13, 2011
Christmas Ideas!
New Years Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2018/12/11 21:31:51 in 484 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!