"No No" Hair Removal System Reviews

I would like to know if anyone has tried the NO NO hair removal system? It is expensive and like others will probably become cheaper in time.

By Little Suzy from OH

I bought the "no-no" from the TV shopping channel as I have embarrassing facial hair. I have been trying "No-No" about 4 - 5 months, at least 3 times a week and can't tell that it does anything except singe the ends of the hair. The skin is NOT smooth afterwards, there is stubble. The kit includes a buffer pad that I use afterwards and a spray to supposedly slow down the hair growth. I am totally disappointed in this and would NEVER advise anyone to purchase it. It was around $250. That would buy a lot of disposable razors.