TroubleshootingComputers

Retrieving Deleted Email from Hotmail

I use hotmail on Windows XP and I accidentally deleted my "keepers" email file. I tried retrieving it by doing a "systems restore" to an earlier date, but that did not work. Any suggestions?

By ilovesophie

A system restore will do nothing to retrieve deleted email. Check your 'trash' folder and see if it's in there. Some email clients will keep your deleted files in the trash bin for a certain number of days or until you empty it. Good luck.

I once deleted all of my mail by mistake. I went to an msn tech and they were great! He was able to restore it all to the junk mail file, then I simply had to click on "not junk" to get it back in my inbox. Hope this helps. It was a life saver to me!

Shirley

I have some unusual hand tools, and wanted a site that could tell me about them,and what price they are valued at. If anyone knows could you please pass it on. A free site would be fantastic. Thanks, Rose Australia