ReusingGreen Living

Reusing Hospital Trays

When you come home from the hospital with a bath pan full of goodies, it's nice. I have several of those plastic pans that I have collected over the years. They last forever. I never had much use for the little oblong containers though so they eventually got pitched in the trash.

It was not until my recent hospital stay that I discovered this little oblong container makes a great pan to put butterbeans in while shelling. I'll hold on to this one.

By Betty from NC

DH spent a lot of time in and out of hospital during 2006. We have a vast collection of the little pink bath pans.

I use them to store small items and to take water outside to wash patio furniture and such.