Embellish Used Books

Embellish a used book when passing it along to someone else. Here, I wrapped the book with a scrap of patterned paper and satin ribbon with silk flower on top.

By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA

How thoughtful and pretty too. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous

That's such a coincidence ! I just gave that same exact book away to friend who I knew would get as much needed guidance and assurance as I did . It's the ONLY book I have ever givin away used. And I even felt like , " hope she doesn't think this looks way too cheap, so much that it actually detours her from even wanting to pick it up at all.

I read from it daily and often referenced back and forth, so it was quite often dragged about with me to different rooms, outside ,by the pool...you get my drift,right? The darn thing was pretty beat up. Too bad I didn't see this idea before hand. Wow, but this just proves how useful your site is. I know I'm going to use quite a bit of your tips, though! Thank you so much!

That is such an excellent idea! I love to read books by Joyce Meyer as well! Thanks for the tip and I am going to do this as well!