Removing Krazy Glue Gel From Hands

How can I get Instant Krazy Glue Gel off my hand? It dried on the palm of my hand and is rough. I tried dish soap and water, and then WD-40. But the crustiness on my skin still remains.

David from Van Nuys, CA

Hi David! If it is the glue that's rough (and not your skin that became rough), you should be able to remove it with fingernail polish remover with acetate in it. I hope this helps.

By TracyInNH (Guest Post)

My uncle did that once, glued his fingers together actually. I don't know how he removed it, but I know he called the poison control center and they had some ideas.

By booklady2228 (Guest Post)

Put some nail polish remover on a cotton ball and rub your hand, but not too hard or for too long. You may have to repeat this procedure a few times but it should work!

By tmack (Guest Post)

I was trying to glue the leg back on a porcelin horse of mine, and to my dismay I glued my thumb, first finger to it as well. I tried the nail polish remover, all that did was make my skin white in parts (like taking off a band-aide does), so tried the olive oil.

That worked very well, and not only that it didn't wreck my skin.