Shelf Life of Pasta Flour?

Does anyone know the shelf life of pasta (semolina) flour? It is in its original wax-coated paper packaging - no tears or holes in the bag. I have had it well over a year. It doesn't have an expiration date. There is only an address for the company, no phone number or web address listed. Thanks, I appreciate any responses.

"Mike"

By Joan (Guest Post)

Pasta does have a shelf life. Go on the internet and search for pasta manufacturers and ask them.
I can tell if it's way past it's date by the way some of it turns white-ish. But it's best to know for sure.

By tina (Guest Post)

you can put the flour in your freezer, also you can freeze your pasta.i moved to az. a while back.they didn't sell my brand of pasta -i bought a case here in oh. it lasted a long while in my freezer in arizona
happy to be back in ohio,tho

Food and Recipes StorageJune 22, 2005
🌻
😷
🐛
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf194938.tip.html

StorageFood and Recipes